Day 04 - My Routine Before Go to Bed

February 01, 2021
Before I Sleep

I always check on my phone before I go to bed. I think nowadays people do this as their daily routine? 😂 Usually I check my Whatsapp is there any important message or not, check also my Insta to see my friends stories 😆 Oh, if I don’t finish my Duolingo course that day, I will play Duolingo until I reach my daily EXP. I must complete Duolingo course if I don’t want to loose streak. Yes, I’m a bit ambitious about this 😂 FYI, right now I have 176 day streak!!! 🔥🔥🔥Funny fact, I almost fell asleep when I play Duolingo 😂 But still I try to focus to study Japanese in Duolingo.

Another routine, I also watch series with hubby, but lately I didn’t do that. Exactly 1 week I’m not watching any series. The reason is because I play MOBA game on the phone and my hubby play game on his PC. 😂 

Sometimes, I fill on my habit tracker on my journal and check what habit that I missed today... hehe.

Finally, my final step is pray to God to have a good night and sweet dream. Pray for health and give thank to God to give me bless each days. Plus hope this pandemic will over soon. Lastly, I said お休みなさい (oyasuminasai/good night) to hubby.

What’s your?? I bet you also check your phone before go to sleep. 😉 

6 comments:

  1. i always lazy to do duolingo till the aps dont want to sent me the notification anymore hahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha c'mon open the Duolingo again!! Hehehehe

      Delete
    2. trying to fine a mood for it hahah

      Delete
    3. Just 1 course a day
      In duolingo, there a quote about this
      15 minutes in Duolingo can teach you a new language, what social media can do?

      I feel like, yeah, true... 😂 so I stop wasting much time on social media 😆

      Delete
  2. Sepertinya kebanyakan orang zaman now memang megang hp sebelum tidur 🤣. Aku juga sama, Ci~ biasanya baca buku lewat hp/buku fisik sih sebelum tidur, tapi paling sering pasti megang hp wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi
      Tebakanku benerrr kan 😂
      Megang hp buat cek cek sosmed bentar

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.