Day 09 - How Important The Education for Me

February 08, 2021

As I said before in Day 05 about what will I do if I am rich, I said that I concern about education. For me education is important. You will have a good decision (especially in life’s problem), if you also have good education. I read Lookism (Korean comic) on Webtoon and there’s story about a boy that didn’t go to school. His education was only till 4rd grade (as I remember) and he has been abandoned by his “parent”. First he has mother and father but his mother runaway because his father always hit her (KDRT ceritanye). Then his father married again so he has step mother who didn’t love him. Until his father pass away and her mother don’t want to take care of him anymore. So that little boy alone in the street and try to survive. Long story short, without education, he can’t speak properly and life with instinct like animal. His dream was to go to school. That’s why in the story, he really want to wear uniform and go to school. 😭😭😭

Another case, I think people with low education can be sway easily. Easily believe hoax without check the source or the logic about it. And without education, there’s no technology. Transportation technology, information technology, industrial, and so on will never exist.

So yeah, education is important for me. This also the reason why I want to go to university after graduate from high school. I think education from school is not enough for me and nowadays you will have a better job and better salary if you have higher education right? 😃 

2 comments:

  1. poor that little boy , because of broken parents.. he has to suffer :( huaaaa this is so sad

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.