Day 08 - My Fashion Style

February 05, 2021

I think my fashion style is quite simple. Not make everyone amaze and compliment my fashion. 😂 But sometimes I think everyone will see me quite old with fashion. Yeah I don't quite follow fashion trend. Even I still wear my college t-shirt this days. 🤪🤪🤪

FYI, in college, I usually wear t-shirt with jeans or slim-fit pants. Start to wear shirt if I need to attend formal occasion. When I start the work life, I try to buy clothes with semi-formal shirt and blouse. Still with my slim-fit pants from college and some of new formal pants.

Then pandemic start in Indonesia and my company start the "work from home" regulation. So right now, I back to wear t-shirt or polo all days 😅😅😅 Sometimes with short pants from Bali (seriously this kind of fabric so good!!!), sometimes with long sport pants so after work I can immediately work out or exercise 🤣🤣🤣

My Kind of Outfit

If you want to know my fashion style to choose blouse, you can check N.y.L.a Official Shop or This is April Official Shop. I love their style, especially with blue color. 😍😍 I also like simple dress, you can check eclaireshop in Shopee as reference. 

For sleepwear, I love to wear t-shirt but right now try to wear night gown (daster). Check this post about Sleepwear (but written in Indonesian).

 BTW, I also want to wear crop top, but I'm not confident to wear that kind of style. 😂😂😂

How about your fashion style?

8 comments:

  1. everyone has their own style, fashion trends are just a reference, it doesn't mean they have to be followed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah true
      That’s why I don’t quite follow fashion trend 😆
      Still comfort with my old clothes

      Delete
  2. look so cute!! with this outfit really

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo mbak Friska a.k.a. Furisuka, sudah lama tidaak berkunjung dan komen ke sini, ternyata post akhir-akhir ini banyak gunakan Bahasa Inggris yaak.
    So, I will comment with English too.. :D
    Your style is so simple. I think, my fashion style is simple too. I usually use pants with t-shirt, and jacket. And i use sandals. i seldom use shoes because i think it is "ribet" wkkwkw.
    When i go to Kondangan, i use sandals too. Even though, all of my friend use shoes. hahaa

    (by the way, i am sorry if my grammar is not good, please correct me if i am wrong, Mbak :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haloo Dodo! Iya aku sengaja ikutin 15 Days Writing Challenge dalam Bahasa Inggris huahahaa
      Soalnya yang empunya challenge ini orang Malaysia, jadi aku bikin dalam Bahasa Inggris juga deh biar orang luar Indonesia pun bisa ngerti 😂 Sekalian latihan skill English writing.

      yes simple is my style hahaha. I love to wear sandals too. Since I usually stay at home, I never use any footwear 😂😂😂
      Haha wow you're really like a simply and casual outfit yeah? I never use sandals if attend to wedding party because I think it's a formal occasion hahaha

      Because I can understand your comment, you good enough in English 😁

      Delete
  4. Fashion saya sudah agak bergeser mba, dari yang tadinya hobi pakai jeans, all day long, sekarang lebih sering pakai rok dan dress hahahaha. Pakai celana masih, tapi lebih ke celana office, kulot, etc., dan jauh dari kata skinny endeblabla 😂

    Kalau kerja, paling sering pakai blazer dan celana / midi skirt, while saat liburan or santai-santai, suka pakai tees putih yang simple saja, atau warna-warna soft untuk mata 🤣 By the way, saya ada celana mirip sama celana hitam putihnya mba Frisca ahahaha, tapi yang punya saya polosan, dan sangat nyaman digunakan saat casual 😍

    Oh dan mba Frisca, you look so pretty, as always 😆💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wiiiih so feminim ya kak Eno!! Pasti sungguh elegan deh hehe
      Aku ga begitu suka pakai rok hahaha soalnya kalau jalan di tempat berangin, repot terbang-terbang roknya 😅
      Apalagi kalau aku work from office kan musti berjibaku dengan transpot umum Jekartah ituu, dari naik motor trus naik busway trus jalan kaki, kadang naik kereta juga, jadi sulit kalau pakai rok HAHAHA (terutama saat naik motor)

      Iya kulot nyaman ya kak dipakai, tapi aku harus pilih-pilih juga soalnya kalo engga ntr aku kliatan gendut ato kelelep gitu karena kakiku tidak begitu jenjang hahaha

      auw thank you kak Eno 🥰🥰 You too

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.