Day 13 - 5 Things I Hope to Have in Future

February 16, 2021

5 things I hope to have in the future:

Assets

I want to have my own house and decorate it to make my dream room come true 🤪🤪🤪 Right now, I can't afford to buy a house in Jakarta. Yeah it's so expensive 😩😩😩

Beside from my own house, I wish I have another asset to make passive income for me. Maybe like kos-kosan (boarding house) near university area. Especially in Bandung! I wish I can have property in Bandung too, so when I visit that city, I can stay in my own property and enjoy Bandung for awhile. Maybe villa is a good choice for me. OMG, too many wishes hahaha 😅

Child/Children

I wish to have a child or children. I think right now I'm not ready enough to raise a child. So in the future, I wish to have my own child in the right time (have enough savings to raise a kid).

Get Paid from Google AdSense

I start a blog because I like to write and I also register to AdSense to have a bonus money from this hobby. I know I'm not good enough to attract viewer to come to my blog. So I wish to have a good writing skill and still consistent to write and get paid from Google AdSense. 😆😆😆 This like a bonus for my hobby.

Japanese Skill

I wish to teach my child/children Japanese beside Indonesian of course. So I still learn to master this. I hope one day I can fluently speak Japanese and I can write and read too. 🙏

Financial Freedom

Yeah I hope I have a financial freedom. Not anymore I work to make money but money that works for me. Hehehe

I think that's my 5 things I hope to have in the future. How about you?

4 comments:

  1. i want all 5 things that u want too ! hehehe but impossible to get child hehe ... since i dont think i will ever get married hehe h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, don't say that. Keep faith that there's someone that is meant to be with you :)

      Delete
  2. I wish all of us always healthy to make our dreams come true.

    Ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.