Day 05 - If I am Rich, I will...

February 02, 2021

If you have a magic lamp like Aladdin, what is your wish? I think most people want to become rich. And after you become rich, what will you do? 💰💰💰

I shout out a quick question about this to my hubby. You know what, he said that he want a new wife!!! 😒😒😒 Quickly I grab his neck and begin to choke him 😤

Ok, forget about his joke 😒, back to serious mode. When I read the topic of 15 Days Writing Challenge. I don't know why, I don't like this topic. But I need to answer this, so if I am rich, I think I will make a nonprofit foundation to help children pursue a good education. I think education is very important to have a good generation. So I will make a foundation for that.

I adore every philanthropists that help fighting poverty, feed the hunger (like Mission Division on my campus), and help develop country. They are rich and still want to share their wealth with others.

One thing for sure I don't want to become rich that place my heart to my wealth.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. - Matthew 19:24

Riches can become a serious stumbling block to a person seeking eternal life. If you love money, you forget God that give you His blessing everyday.

Sumber: freepik

No, I don't want to look religious here. I just want to share about this, like Paul once said:

For we came into the world with nothing, and we are not able to take anything out; But if we have food and a roof over us, let that be enough. But those who have a desire for wealth are falling into danger, and are taken as in a net by a number of foolish and damaging desires, through which men are overtaken by death and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all evil: and some whose hearts were fixed on it have been turned away from the faith, and been wounded with unnumbered sorrows. - 1 Timothy 6:7-10

Yup, I agree that the love of money is a root of all evil. This words always in my mind to prevent me become the servant of money. So, I hope I always have focus on God and be happy with enough food and a roof over me.  But, if there's a free food (or gift) for me, why not? 😜😜 Ones said,"Jangan nolak rejeki".

6 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love free thing? 🤣. Yes! Aku setuju kalau uang adalah akar dari segala kejahatan karena kecintaan akan uang membuat orang menjadi greedy dan pelit 🤧
    Aku sendiri belum kepikiran kalau jadi kaya raya ingin apa 🤣 mungkin ingin beli rumah 1 di Bali, sebelahan sama Kak Eno kalau bisa 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha True! Kalau ada yang gratis kenapa engga kan? hihihi
      Iya aku uda sering menyaksikan betapa jahatnya uang itu..Bisa membuat keluarga besar ribut dan pecah, persaudaraan dilupain cuma karena uang, bahkan bisa membunuh juga cuma gara-gara uang. Ckckck mengerikan memang cinta uang itu

      wah ide bagus tuh Lia hihihi

      Delete
  2. Setuju setuju setujuuu! Suka sama tulisan ini, hehehe 😆

    Mewakili apa yang saya pikirkan dan rasakan mba ~ hehehe. Semoga kita bisa jadi berkat untuk orang-orang di sekitar kita, ya 😁 Dan semoga, impian mba Frisca untuk punya foundation tercapai. Yayyy! 😍 Semangat, mbaaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amiiiiinnn.. Makasih banyak kak Eno 🥰🥰🥰

      Delete
  3. hahaha, tell him agian that if you are rich.. not him! so he dont have money for another wife hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.