Day 11 - Favorite Quotes

February 09, 2021

My favorite quotes are simply on the Bible. First I already share in my post about If I am Rich. So if you already read and remember, yup, the quote is from Paul to Timothy:

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Source: itsamoneything

Another quote still from Paul

And whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.

This two quotes that always in my mind and I always try to do that in my life. 😁

That's for today. I know I write a short post about this 😅 I don't have any idea to write in the long post.

So, how about you? What is your favorite quotes?

4 comments:

  1. money can make you evil ! that is trueeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uang memang bisa mengubah seseorang, dari yang tadinya baik jadi jahat dan tamak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya mas Agus
      Semoga kita-kita ga berubah jahat karena uang yaak hehehe

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.