Snake Dish, Wanna Try?

July 29, 2017
Ular Goreng Asam Manis
Have you ever try eat snake? Yup, snake, not snack 
First time I ate snake in Nara Restaurant, Bandung with Kibo. This place is near Bandung Trade Center. Their tagline are Snake dish and Steam Gabus. Gabus is kind of a fish and their specialty is Steam Gabus.  But I never try steam gabus here. On the picture, I also order Kailan cah Bawang Putih. I ate these with rice.
Price for one portion of Ular Goreng Asam Manis (Fried Snake with Sweet Sour Sauce) is Rp 30.000,- You can eat this with two friends because the portion is enough for 3 persons.
The place is nice and not crowded (in the afternoon, because I always go there in the afternoon). Have a big round table for around 8 persons I think. But I don't feel hesitate to use that table because it's only me and Kibo when I go there . Most of people who go there in the afternoon always take away their food. So, I feel free to eat slowly and killing time there.
Oh, if you like to drink mineral water after eat, you can get it for free. So, you can save your money without buy drink here. ^^
Don't forget to check my Instagram on @furisukabofood . You can see other food review there. See ya

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.