Happy Birthday from Google

August 01, 2017
Happy Birthday from Google
Google really treat their user well. When I open this browser on my birthday and pop, they welcome me with that gif. So cuteeeee.  I know Google done this when my birthday before and they're keep doing this till now. I really appreciate it, Google! Beside this, Google also make a nice gif to celebrate independence day or the invention day or to appreciate the inventor or anything to remember things. Because of this, I can know when is "Hari Batik Nasional" or when the television was invented and so on.  Yup! This is really cool I think and very creative. Once again, thanks Google for remember my birthday, even though this is just an algorithm but it makes me smile to look at this gif. 

2 comments:

  1. Ih, kok lucu, pik.. Baru tau google kasih gif ke individu juga..
    Btw, happy birthday lagi, ya.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya lucu ya! XD
      Trus dia ngasihnya gif kan, jadi pas liat lucu gitu gerak-gerak. Pas diklik tanda play, dia langsung masuk gitu ke halaman yang ngasih tau kalo pas tanggal itu (which is your birthday date) terjadi apa aja. Misalnya pas tanggal segitu artis ini juga ultah atau tanggal itu saat ditemukannya X. Jadi nambah-nambah knowledge juga gitu. Mantap ya! :p
      BTW makasih lagiii hahaha ヽ(^o^)丿

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.