Two is Better Than One

September 13, 2017
I don't want to sing a song, but I think this title is fit for the story that I want to tell you. 😊 From this month, I have a new roommate! Yeay!!! (/◕ヮ◕)/ After Aul left me alone in Jakarta, finally I have a new one. ^^ She was my friend from collage life. On my first year in Institut Teknologi Bandung, I met her because we were in the same class, FTI-C. Second year, I went to Industrial Engineering life and she went to Chemical Engineering. So we rare to meet. But in work life, finally we met again. Like a fate between two souls. #justkidding
Out of nowhere, she searched a cheap place to stay in Jakarta. So, she asked me about the price of my place, actually it's not my place, but I rent it. So I told her about the price and I asked her how about she become my roommate. Voila~ She want! Yeah!!! Really, two is better than one. After Aul left me, my biggest expenses was rent cost. From this month, I think the biggest expenses is food than rent cost anymore. >.<
Beside I can save my money, I also can get a healthy life because she like to invite me to run in Saturday morning. Yep. This month I usually run in park near our boarding house. FYI, I just can run around 1 km. So weak of me (ーー;), not like her that always run around 2,4 km. Huft Shame Shame Shame~ (I can hear the Shame sound from Septa Unella from Walk of Atonement scene).
Oh another positive vibe is I can share my private story that relate on Jesus Christ with her. She also can give me a solution for my problem base on bible or Christian life. Thanks mate 👌
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.