A Complete One Day Itinerary Bali

October 15, 2019


No one will deny "pesona" of Bali. Many travelers, both national travelers or international travelers, went to Bali to explore culture, culinary, or to get vitamin sea. 😆😆😆 From mysterious temples called "pura" and beautiful beaches, Bali is everything you've ever imagined and it's not enough to go there once. There's quote "Bali will call you back". And that's true!! Once you go there, you want to come back again. At least that quote works for me.

One day in Bali might not be enough to satisfied you, but it shouldn’t stop you to giving it a try on a quick explore. Here is complete one day Bali itinerary from me.

What to do in Bali in 24 hours: A Complete One Day Itinerary


If you eat pork, Bali is one of the place that can satisfy you with the pork cuisine. You can start your journey by 9 or 10 a.m. I recommend you to stay in Seminyak area because this area close to delicious culinary places in Bali. If you don’t want to rent a car, you can use online taxi like Grab or Gojek. Just download the apps from Play Store of App Store and start using Grab or Gojek. I used online taxi while I was started this itinerary. It’s cheaper than rent a car but you must to wait the driver to pick you up. But it’s ok for me.

Warung Babi Guling Pak Malen


This place is a must to visit while you in Bali. You can order Nasi Campur Bali here and I really like the taste. Remember to visit this on Friday because “Kulit Babi” (pork skin) crispier on Friday. My online driver (while I went there) said they (Warung Pak Malen) grill pork skin on Thursday night, so on Friday the skin is crispier and so tasty. For 1 Nasi Campur you only to pay IDR 40.000 (price on Aug 2019). You can order additional pork skin if you like. I portion of pork skin is IDR 60.000.

Address:
Jalan Sunset Road No.554, Seminyak, Kuta, Badung
Bali 80361

Contact:
+62 851-0045-2968

Open:
Mon – Sun : 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM

Warung Babi Guling Pak Malen
After fill your belly, next I recommend you to have a gelato.

RivaReno Gelato


First time, I went here on Nov’2018 and the shop just begin to operate. Because of it, the menu not complete yet. Thanks God, secondly I came here, I can taste so many unique flavors here. You can ask for tester before you buy the gelato. Oh and RivaReno is not only sell gelato, but you also can get sorbet here. I like pineapple flavor from RivaReno.

RivaReno Gelato Bali
You can take a good photo here because there’s so many instagramable photo spot and relax your mind and soul with gelato. But I recommend you to have a quick stop because next you must to catch up the performance of Balinese dancer in GWK.

Address:
Jl. Raya Petitenget No.3 Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung,
Bali 80361

Open:
Mon – Sun : 9 AM – 12 AM


XL Size 3 flavors

Garuda Wisnu Kencana


Garuda Wisnu Kencana
I suggest you to buy Garuda Wisnu Kencana ticket online. I buy it from Traveloka and I got discount! Yeay. Here you can explore the culture of Bali. You can watch traditional dance and see the masterpiece, GWK Statue, that has a height of 121 meters with a width of 65 meters. There’s also a cinema about the story of Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Till 6 PM, you can watch Tari Kecak performance here. But while I went there, I get out at around 3 PM because I want to go to Kedonganan Fish Market to have seafood platter.

Address:
Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan, Kuta Selatan, Kabupaten Badung,
Bali 80364

Krisna Statue

After Bali Dance Performance

Kedonganan Fish Market


Everyone knows that at Jimbaran you can have seafood platter and eat it near the beach. So romantic vibe and nice ambience there but for the price… em..em.. no good (for me). If you want to try something new, you can go to Kedonganan Fish Market. There, you can hunt for the seafood that you want to eat, ask grilled fish services near the market, and enjoy! I bought 1 crab (70.000 IDR), ½ kg green clam (20.000 IDR), 2 fishes (70.000 IDR), plus grilled service IDR 20.000/kg. Total I spent around IDR 200.000 for seafood platter. Yeay!






If you go here before sunset, you can enjoy the food with sunset view. I can catch sunset view and play on the beach after enjoy the food. 😃😃😃

Address:
Jl. Pantai Kedonganan, Kedonganan, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali

Open:
Mon – Sun : 8 AM – 9 PM

Larissa


As I said above, I recommend you to stay near Seminyak. So after go to Kedonganan, you can come back to Seminyak but visit Larissa first to buy some souvenirs. Larissa is one of the souvenir shop at Bali that sell so many souvenir and Bali snack with affordable price. Don’t forget to buy pork skin cracker (Kerupuk Kulit Rejeki) and pie susu Enaaaak ya! For fashion, there’s baju barong and kain bali.

Address:
Jalan Raya Kuta No.45B, Tuban, Kuta,Kabupaten Badung
Bali 80361

Open:
Mon – Sun : 9 AM – 10 PM

I think it's not enough to called it a day. there also another place to fill a one day itinerary Bali.

Warung Wahaha

You can enjoy a delicious pork ribs at Warung Wahaha after buy some souvenirs at Larissa. Actually, Warung Wahaha has 3 branches. One in Seminyak, one in Uluwatu, and one in Jimbaran. From Larissa, you can go to Seminyak branch and enjoy the pork ribs.


Address:
Jl. Sunset Road No.1689, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung,
Bali 80361

Motel Mexicola

Night still long. Last stop is Motel Mexicola in Seminyak, a place that you can dance and drink a nice cocktail. Also has instagramable spot here if you're not into dance. At afternoon, this place is a nice Mexican restaurant. But at night, it turn out to be a nice club to enjoy the party 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Address:
Jl. Kayu Jati Jl. Petitenget No.9X, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung,
Bali 80361



Ok, that's my one day itinerary Bali. It's important to think about your hotel location for making the most of your time in Bali. So please prepare it first! ^^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.