Can you appreciate it?

April 12, 2016
Almost a month I have worked as a consultant in Percetakan Uang Republik Indonesia. There, I learned how to make money..not make money for me, but for my lovely country Indonesia, especially make money to reach the demand from Bank of Indonesia. hahaa ^^
I learned step by step the process from a white paper (of course it's paper for money) until become a wonderful and colorful money!! Psst, IDR is one of the world's most beautiful currencies, in pictures.

Guys, for your information, the process is very complex and long long long journey. From A0 paper (they called it "lembar besar") until become money (they called it "bilyet"), it must printed 3 times (offset, intaglio, numbering)...*what?! 3 times?? yes! and you must wait until the ink get dry for the next process*
verification every output from printing department (also 3 times) *to make sure there's not defect output*,
cutting from sheet to bilyet *my friend saw IDR 4,500,000 cut in the middle (split in two), of course it is defect and must be destroyed!! oh man...*,
verification again, sorting, packaging, and deliver to Bank of Indonesia...arrghh complicated right?! I can't explain the detail here...haahaha.. If you wonder, you can search a video in google "cara pembuatan uang". but it is also not detail, just to make you easy when you imagine the process.
soo, can you appreciate IDR as well as you keep dollar in your wallet?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NB: sorry for my bad English haha...I just try to improve my English ^^


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.